WELCOME
Enter into the world of drama and God's miracle... Maddy's fairytale =)
ABOUT ME

Madeline Xiong (Maddy)
Kuma Miyuki
Tower of Strength
Born on 21/12/1988
Graduated from TP HTM
Currently working at Citadines Mt Sophia
LOVE GOD
LOVE DANCE
LOVE SINGING
LOVE L.A UNIT
Wishlist

Camera
Holiday
SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

MY DREAM-

I want to be a awesome dancer.
A super annointed singer.
An airstewrdess.
A Missionary.
A woman mightily used by God.
LOOK INTO MY PAST


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

GRATITUDE.
layout &picture: VIVIAN :D
brushes: here (:
image host: here (:
done with photoshop cs2 :D
Sunday, October 05, 2008

MORE OF SANYA =)
that's us about to go to the beach before typhoon strikes...
nice view eh?
hello everyone... it's been 3 weeks since i last stepped on Singapore soil... breathe the last mouth of Singapore oxygen... last see my love ones, my awesome hommies, my bed, my favourite food...
3 weeks... it's not that long, and it's not that short... how to say it... ermmm... even though i am adapting and stuff but somehow i really wish to be back home... a place where i can really call HOME...
(goodness, i almost teared! "suck it up maddy, everyone's looking...")
~~~~~~~~~~
i miss my "Ah Ma"... i miss sleeping with her and come home to know that she have cooked a wonderful dinner...
i miss my "Daddy"... i miss watching korean drama with him and commenting on the storyline while laughing at the stupid characters...
i miss my "Mummy"... i miss seeing her fall asleep while watching DVD, miss hearing her snore through the boring dramas...
i miss my brothers... i miss seeing them around... fighting over laptops, fighting over tv and Playstation...
i miss going to church almost everyday... miss attending cell group, music meeting, music prac, thursdy prayer, YA service, Sunday service...
i miss sitting in Meredith's car... miss listening to jap songs with that crazy energy ball...
i miss hanging out with my hommies... miss the late nights at our good old Simpang...
i miss eating at Beer garden... miss all the aunties and uncles there...
~~~~~~~~~~
life is okay here in Sanya... some people are nice... my roomies, Monica and Meizhu are super nice too... but i really miss Singapore... many times i still wish to cry myself to bed... but there's too many people in a room, so cannot cry, will disturb others...
i cried yesterday when i sprain my feet... it's not because of the pain... i cried because the incident cause me to feel so helpless... helplessly sitting on the floor, helplessly holding my feet, not realising that it was bleeding... just sitting there, clueless...
i cried...
my second time crying in Sanya... (the first time was on the bus after first week of work)... now, it's my third time, in the cyber cafe... i tried to hide my tears but it's so hard cause i'm surrounded by people... no amount of happy songs can cheer me up...
the pain is nothing compared to the pain of not being near your loved ones...
i acted strong... saying that it's ok... walk on even with the pain... smiled through the pain...
the quiet one became the silent one... a person of little words... it's all because i don't know how to express how i feel... i don't know who to tell execpt God...
many times i thought that people around me need me... they need my help, need my advice, they need me... but now... i know that I NEED THEM MORE... i need them to keep me sane, i need them to encourage me... i need them around...
i need them to pick me up when i trip and fall... i need them to help me iced my wounds...
i am just but only a human...
.......................
it's not all sad and emo and depressed... there are happy and fun times too... when monica and meizhu tried to matchmake me with any and every china man...
to those who wish to come Sanya, WELCOME! hahah... it's a nice place... nice beaches, fresh air... very sunny if there's no typhoon...
and the KTV is mainly for Karaoke purpose, like KBOX... not those you find in Joo Chiat... hahah
i will stop here for now... i will post more pictures when the internet modem is done...


XOXO